Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Fools!

Well today happens to be one of the best days of the year! My family were always getting each other on Aprils Fools Day, and we still do! If your not on your game and watching your every move your gonna fall for a trick or two!

Here are some ideas!
Place shaving cream on light switches.
Place a rubber band over the spray nozzle and aim it towards where they would be standing.
Call someone and tell them you are there and to open the door please! (Of course if they have no health issues)
Put vaseline on the steering wheel.

The ideas are endless!

I got my son by telling him that we were at his door (he is at college-mind you its 7:30 in the morning and he is definitely not up yet) He actually got out of bed and went down to his door and opened it! Bahaaaaa!!!!
See you have to get those ones that are waiting for it when they least expect it or aren't thinking about what day it is!
Then I got my husband and told him to look out his window at work I am there to visit him. He txted me back and told me he doesn't see me! Bahaaaaaa!!! April Fools Honey!!!!

Do you celebrate this wonderful day? If so please tell!

Have a great day! :-)

Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment