Saturday, August 24, 2013

Summer events!

So since I haven't posted in a while and am trying to play catch up, I thought I would share what we have been doing!

Fourth of July fire works in St. Clair! They were Awesome!
Some friends of ours enjoying the show!


Swimming in the pool!

 Bought a new desperately needed refrigerator! Love it!

 Went to a Tigers Game!

 Went up to Ludington! I love that town, we will be returning there every summer! Lake Michigan has the best beaches! soft sand, clean water!! Miles of beaches!

See how clear the water is! This was taken at Sleeping Bear Dunes, this beach had some rocks near the beach, which the kids love looking for rocks! However after they filled two sand buckets full of them, the park told us we needed to dump them since it is a State Park! Girls understood, Bruce was sad! ha ha

See how great the sand and water is, seriously was the best place to go!!

Well that sums up most of our summer, not to mention a couple family reunions which were so much fun as well! Girls both graduated from Level 1 gymnastics to Level 2! So exciting!!!
Summer is still not over, we have an upcoming BBQ/B-day party for my nephew, my sister Kim is coming into town!! I still want to sit out in the evening listening to summer, I still want to enjoy the summer mornings! I still want to enjoy summer fruit! However its coming to an end.... Logan left yesterday for college :-( he is excited to start another year in a new dorm. The girls start school soon (Hailey starts kindergarten!) I am not quit sure how I am going to handle everyone gone all day.....oh wait, yes I am, wooo hoooo!!!! ha ha seriously though I am sad to see them all grow up! Life is short so hang on!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow u have been busy the girls are growing fast glad Logan went back to collage hope he learns as much as possible its so important today what about Sasha how is she

    ReplyDelete