Saturday, August 24, 2013

10th Anniversary!

Well I have not done a bit of blogging since July! Due to work, summer plans, and that word relaxing....
We have checked off most of our items on our Summer 2013 calendar. The girls have been having a pretty good summer, Logan's been working full time (not home a whole lot), we had our 10th Anniversary, family reunion, camped out in the backyard, it was a fun filled July!

So Bruce told me that he had a surprise planned weekend for us, and would not tell me a clue on where he was taking me! He is ultimately the BEST husband EVER! Well I have been wanting to go to Mackinaw Island FOREVER! And well thats where we went! It was literally the best trip, I could say it was better than our honeymoon, which was at Key West, Florida. The island is the greatest, no cars are allowed nothing with an engine! Everyone rides bikes or horses, or pulled by horse carriages. It really makes you relax and live the simple life! Loved it, so much we made reservations already for next summer!!!! With the kids! Heres come pics.



                                                    Bruce even surprised me with a picnic by the Beach!


                                                              Grand Hotel view from boat ride to the Island!
                                      This is a view from on top of the Island, this spot is called "Arch Rock" the view from on top of this hill was amazing!


                         
                                                            The water was so clear and beautiful
Sunset!

                                               We decided to reinact the "Somewhere in Time" Photo below.... We must have tried to do it like 10 times. We were laughing so hard and people were riding by looking at us!

        It was the best trip! I could go on with pictures since we took sooooo many, but I wont bore you!

The trip was again the best! My husband is such a romantic, and he did great at not having me find out, since I love surprises, but continue to try and find out things! Honey thank you so much for such a wonderful Anniversary! I Love You! Here to us for 50 more!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Wow looks like a great time u had great pics can't wait to see more glad your summer has kept u busy yes Bruce is a wonderful man happy for you see u next week love u

    ReplyDelete